National Benefits Group
USAdvisors has partnered with National Benefits Group (NBG) to bring our advisors access to an industry leading specialist in the advanced life sales and executive benefits markets. National Benefits Group is a consulting and third party administration organization that brings seven decades of cumulative experience to the table by providing solutions for an advisor’s client. They can help your wealthy clients plan for how to pass on their estates efficiently and according to their wishes, and your business clients attract and retain top management, correct inefficiencies from current benefit programs and deal with business transfer issues.
Why National Benefits Group?
National Benefits Group has the ability to:
- Expand your current business by offering solutions to a wider variety of your clients and uncover new opportunities.
- Enhance your current relationships by turning business owners and executives into personal clients.
- Create additional revenue by functioning as your back office so there is no need for you to hire additional staff.
- Access specialized institutional products not available to the retail market.
- Your client remains your client!
National Benefits Group offers exclusive products and plans to your clients such as High Net Worth Estate Planning, Corporate Owned Life Insurance, Bank Owned Life Insurance, and Executive Benefits.
What National Benefits Group Can Do For Your Clients?
NBG can help discover financial solutions and optimize benefit plans for your clients. NBG takes an individualized approach to working with you.
NBG will help you with:
- Identifying client specific challenges and goals
- Recommending a plan with customized solutions.
- Performing a thorough analysis of plan alternatives and financing options.
- Plan design by listening and customizing a plan that best fits the situation
- Plan implementation by assisting in developing communications so the plan is implemented without unnecessary delay
- Plan administration by providing ongoing service to both the plan and the plan’s participants
- Review the plan annually to monitor its effectiveness and update as situations and objectives change
National Benefits Group’s dedicated service and integrity are reasons why many advisors and their clients choose to work with NBG.